Westpark School – Together Everyone Achieves More.
At Westpark School we aim to:
- *Provide an interesting, enjoyable and active curriculum for every child, which provides the opportunity for each individual to reach his or her full potential.
- *Provide high quality experiences for successful learners by engaging children and developing skills to promote life long learning.
- *Cultivate an ethos of achievement where pupils and staff are highly motivated and everyone is challenged to be the best that they can be.
- *Promote and encourage responsible citizens with an atmosphere of mutual respect and pride within the school and wider community.
- *Work in partnership and create effective links with parents and be an effective contributor within the wider community.
- *Promote health and well being of the school community and to develop knowledge and attitudes to enable all to make effective decisions.
- *Promote inclusion and equality to enable all members of the school community to become confident individuals.
At Westpark School children are encouraged to develop their full potential in a safe, stimulating and caring environment. The school sets high expectations and all are encouraged to achieve highly and to perform to the best of their ability and to be positive ambassadors for the school by being polite and courteous at all times.
Pupil achievement is recognised, shared and celebrated at Westpark School. Achievement and success is recognised and celebrated daily in classrooms and throughout the school where appropriate. School assemblies are used to provide a whole school forum to celebrate and recognise individual and class achievement. This includes the presentation of weekly star pupil certificates to pupils from each class.